- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
Connect your Swift Digital account with Lexer
Swift Digital is an email marketing platform, that can allows sophisticated email, SMS, and push campaign orchestration.
You can connect your Swift Digital account with Lexer to allow the sending of Segments from Lexer to Swift Digital, enabling cross channel segmentation and communications.
How do I integrate my account?
To connect your Swift Digital account you will need your Client Key, User ID, and Secret. You will need to contact your Swift Digital account manager to obtain these. Send them an email here.
Once you that information, log in to your Lexer hub and navigate to Manage > Integrations.
- Select the Swift Digital tile
- Click INTEGRATE SWIFT DIGITAL
- Enter the name of this integration (if you have multiple brands you are connecting, differentiate them here)
- Paste in your client Key, ID, and Secret. Be sure to check for white spaces
- Click SAVE INTEGRATION