- Getting Started
- Recent Updates
- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce MC
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
Welcome to Lexer!
A quick overview of the Lexer platform
Lexer's Customer Data Platform (CDP) will help you unify your customer data, activate it in other integrated marketing systems, and grow the lifetime value of your customers. Our simple tools empower your Marketing and Service teams to understand and engage with your customers to drive loyalty and great brand experiences. Our clients most commonly use Lexer to segment and understand their customer profiles, send campaign audiences to marketing platforms, and respond to customer inquiries on social channels.
Data in Lexer
Lexer is built around two core types of customer data; profiles and conversations.
Customer Profiles represent your customers, and are made up of Attributes. An Attribute is any fact we know about that customer, such as their name, age, or products purchased. Segment, Compare and Activate are Lexer tools that predominantly use Customer Profiles.
Conversations represent any type of message you have sent to or received from a customer. Examples of conversations are Emails, Facebook Messages, and Tweets. Support, Schedule, Activity, Listen, Visualize and Report are Lexer tools that interact with conversations. Conversations are often associated with a customer profile, allowing your to understand the person you're interacting with.
Tasks in Lexer
- Segment and search your customer and prospect data.
- Compare segments to discover insights about your customers in seconds.
- Activate audience segments to social, email, and advertising channels.
- Survey customers to capture first party data with Forms.
- Respond to customers queries via email and social profiles.
- Measure your support team performance in Activity.
- Schedule your organic social content to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Search and analyse public social, news, and blog conversations in Listen.
- Share live screens of your Listen dives in Visualize.
- Create PDF reports of your Listen dives in Report
Integrations in Lexer
A key benefit of the Lexer CDP is simplifying connections with the platforms in your digital ecosystem. Our library of integrations is always growing to ensure we can help you send and receive data when you need it, and where you need it. We’ve summarised the most popular integrations below. See our complete list here.
MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Iterable, Klaviyo, Emarsys, - import email engagement data to enrich customer profiles, and send your segments to these channels for marketing campaigns.