- Getting Started
- Recent Updates
- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
Lightspeed Retail POS
Connect your Lightspeed Retail POS
Lightspeed is a retail Point-of-Sale (POS) platform, you can connect Lightspeed with Lexer to import your sales and contact data, enriching your customer profiles in Lexer.
nb: this connection does not support Lightspeed eCommerce, if you require this please contact our Support team.
Integrating your Lightspeed Retail POS into Lexer
You will need to navigate to MANAGER > INTEGRATIONS within Lexer.
- Click on the Lightspeed tile
- Click INTEGRATE LIGHTSPEED RETAIL
- In the pop-up box, enter your regular Lightspeed username and password
- Click Sign In
- It should automatically request you give read and write access to all records, simply click Authorise Application
- Finally, click ADD INTEGRATION to save your integration
Congratulations your Lightspeed Retail POS account is now fully connected with Lexer.