Major Updates - 2019
- CSV Export: export your audiences to CSV in Activate.
- LinkedIn Integration: connect your LinkedIn Page to Engage and Outbox.
- Salesforce Activation: send your audiences to Salesforce Marketing Cloud for activation.
- Identify Performance: updates to prevent large unspecified queries to enhance performance.
- Engage Performance: we’ve made a number of improvements to inbox loading performance.
- Single Sign-On: configure single sign-on for your team in Lexer.
- Attribute value searching: quickly add matched attribute values to your deep dive in Identify.
- File Upload API: easily send Lexer your customer data files via API.
- Saved Replies (Templates): quickly answer common questions with saved replies.
- Product Images: images for products purchased will now display in the Identity History timeline.
- Campaign Monitor: improved the activation process.
- Vision6: added new integration support with Vision6.
- Bronto: added new integration support with Bronto.
- Listrak: added new integration support with Listrak.
- Klaviyo: added new integration support with Klaviyo.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud: added new integration support with Salesforce.
- Instagram Ads: monitor and respond to Instagram Ad content in Engage.
- Audience Split: new feature in Activate to split your audiences before sending to destination.
- Reroute replies: new feature in Engage to reroute new replies to the last agent to respond.
- Live inbox: update to Engage inbox to automatically display new messages, removing the need to refresh.
- Inbox sorting: updated sorting options to allow you to prioritize open cases first.
- Agent presence: new feature to display team members currently online.
- Approval workflow: updated to ensure approved responses are attributed to the trainee.
- Customer wait & agent response time: updated to measure aggregate values using median instead of mean.
- Respond button: updated to include ‘respond and close’ and ‘respond and follow-up’ options.
- NPS report: added new ‘all forms’ filter to aggregate NPS metrics for multiple brands.
- Braze: added new integration to support activating to Braze.
- Emarsys: added new integration to support activating to Emarsys.
- Vero: added new integration to support activating to Vero.
- Grouped messages: update to Engage inbox to group multiple messages from a customer.
- Author search: improved the flexibility of the Author Name filter to broaden your query.
- Activity date picker: updated date picker in Activity to support hourly filtering and preset date ranges.
- Response metric: updated to count # of replies published instead of % of messages responded to.
- Searchable date range: search for messages beyond 90 days back to March 1st 2019.
- Compare Tribes: released an improved version of Compare Tribes in Identify.
- Criteo: added new integration to support activating to Criteo.
- Campaign Monitor: added new integration to support activating to Campaign Monitor.
- Shopify: added new integration to support importing customer records from Shopify.
- Date attributes updated: date attributes now support more flexible date queries.
- Date of birth form input: added a new date form component to improve usability of entering a date of birth.
- Facebook Page monitoring: updated to give you the ability to add pages within Integrate.
- Khoros Community: added new integration to support managing your community forum.
- Attribute comparison: new Identify feature to compare two attributes.
- Mailchimp: added new integration to support activating to Mailchimp.
- Integrate: new improved area for you to manage and connect all of your integrations.
- Secure file upload: added new functionality to support drag and drop file upload.
- Instagram hashtags: updated support for monitoring #hashtags.
- Lexer Learn: relaunched our help guides platform with new content.