- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
Connect your Listrak account with Lexer
You can integrate your Listrak account with Lexer, and connect your cross-channel campaign data, to build and activate detailed customer Segments.
Benefits of a Listrak integration
- Connect your Listrak data for enriched identity profiles
- Create detailed Segments using customer data within Listrak
Creating a new integration in Listrak
Listrak has three APIs that Lexer can integrate with: email, SMS, and data. Depending on how you use it, Listrak will influence which APIs you should setup. If you’re unsure, there’s no harm in integrating all three.
Each API integration requires you supply Lexer with a Client ID and Secret, which you can create within Listrak.
When integrating your Listrak account with Lexer you must provide a Client ID and Secret. This requires setting up a new Integration in Listrak which you can read about here.
When adding an integration to Listrak you must whitelist IP addresses. Below is a list of 9 addresses that you will need to whitelist so Lexer can retrieve and send data to your account.
Integrating Listrak with Lexer
- Select the Listrak tile
- Click Integrate Listrak
- Name your integration to reflect the API integration being used, so for example “Lexer Email API”
- Enter your Listrak Client ID
- Enter your Listrak Client Secret
- Click Save Integration
What is a Listrak activation?
Listrak is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your Listrak account to Lexer, you’re given the power to create detailed Segments of customers, use them to create and update existing lists in Listrak, and enrich your customer profiles.
How do I activate to Listrak?
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Listrak account with Lexer.
- Created an activation to Listrak (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE
- Select the appropriate Listrak account for this Activation
- Add your Segment
- Update the audience name (if necessary)
- Check the appropriate audience action. In most cases, you’ll want to maintain your audience
- Select which Attributes you’d like to export to Listrak Properties in the list
- Ensure “Append audience name to activated profiles” is checked
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience
Set and forget – auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Listrak. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience as they enter and leave your Segment.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Listrak. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent – the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.