- Customer Data
Connect your MyGuestlist account with Lexer
By connecting your Myguestlist (My Guestlist) account with Lexer, you will be able to send customer segments back into Myguestlist for campaign segmentation.
Benefits of a MyGuestlist integration
- Sync your customer segments with Myguestlist
- Import your contacts as enriched Profiles
How do I integrate my account?
Select the MyGuestlist tile, click Integrate MyGuestlist, and enter the name of the MyGuestlist account you are integrating.
Then enter your account’s CLIENT ID and API KEY (you will need to email MyGuestlist Support for these details), and click Save Integration.
What is the Myguestlist activation?
Myguestlist is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your MyGuestlist account to Lexer you’re able to segment and update existing lists in Myguestlist, and enrich your customer profiles using Lexer Activate.
The activation will append an audience tag to a dedicated field within Myguestlist, often this field will be called LexerSegment. But it can be any multi-select field you have in your MGL account.
How do I activate to MyGuestlist?
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your MyGuestlist account with Lexer.
- Created an activation to Myguestlist (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment.
- Click Activate New Audience
- Select the appropriate Myguestlist account for this Activation
- Add your Segment/s
- Update the audience name and tag as required (the audience tag will become your segment name in MGL)
- Select the list you’d like to update
- Set the appropriate audience action. In most cases, leave it on Maintain list
- Select the field to apply the segment tag to (this should default to LexerSegment)
- Use the drop downs to map Attributes you’d like to enrich in Myguestlist
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience
Set and forget – auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within MyGuestlist. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience as they enter and leave your Segment.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Myguestlist. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent – the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
To learn more about activating email and SMS campaigns in Myguestlist, see their help documents here.