- Customer Data
- Guide to using Respond
- Inbox Filtering
- Forms for Service
- Workflow States
- Bulk Changes
- Scheduled Replies
- Message Templates
- Finding Conversations
- Customer Profiles
- Grouped Messages
- Automation Rules
- Redact Messages
- Routing Customer Replies
- Chatbot User API
- Troubleshooting Respond
- Interact with Comments/Tweets
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Display & Video 360 (DV360)
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Pinterest Ads
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Snapchat Ads
- Swift Digital
- TikTok Ads
- Twitter Ads
Retention Science (ReSci)
Connect your Retention Science account
When you connect your Retention Science account, you are connecting to an SFTP hosted by Retention Science. This allows you to send your Lexer segments and customer data to Retention Science, for marketing campaigns using Retention Science.
You will need to contact Retention Science first to setup your SFTP, they will provide you with a username, and password.
Once you've connected your Retention Science account, contact Lexer Support to configure your Activation.
Benefits of a Retention Science integration
- Sync your Lexer Segments with Retention Science
- Enrich your Retention Science contacts with unified data
How do I integrate Retention Science?
- Select the Retention Science tile
- Click Integrate Retention Science account
- Enter the name of your Retention Science account
- Enter your provided Retention Science username, and password
- Click Save Integration
Sending your data to ReSci
Get in touch with your Lexer Success manager for any specific requirements you have. By default we will configure your activation to send a Daily File using the Users file schema.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE to get started
- Select the appropriate ReSci config (here we can support different schemas, or file types)
- Add your Segment(s)
- Update the audience name, this will become the name of your CSV and Segment
- When naming your activation you'll need to append the schema type to the start of the file. This will ensure ReSci's automation will collect the file. This guide will help you.
- The activation name will also be appended to a lexer_segment field within ReSci, you can use this to then build a Segment within ReSci for targeting.
- Agree to terms, and click SEND AUDIENCE