- Customer Data
- Guide to using Respond
- Inbox Filtering
- Forms for Service
- Workflow States
- Bulk Changes
- Scheduled Replies
- Message Templates
- Finding Conversations
- Customer Profiles
- Grouped Messages
- Automation Rules
- Redact Messages
- Routing Customer Replies
- Chatbot User API
- Troubleshooting Respond
- Interact with Comments/Tweets
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Display & Video 360 (DV360)
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Pinterest Ads
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Snapchat Ads
- Swift Digital
- TikTok Ads
- Twitter Ads
Connect your HubSpot account with Lexer
You can connect your HubSpot account with Lexer, this will permit Lexer to import your contacts from HubSpot as enriched Profiles.
Benefits of a HubSpot integration
- Import your contacts as enriched Profiles
How do I integrate my account?
Select the HubSpot tile, click Integrate HubSpot, and enter your HubSpot credentials to login.
Send an email list to HubSpot
This article will guide to send Profiles from Lexer to HubSpot, or to create and update lists within HubSpot.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated a HubSpot account with Lexer
- Created an activation to HubSpot in Lexer Activate (contact Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Segment(s) in Lexer Segment
Sending your audience to HubSpot
When you’re ready to send your Segment to HubSpot, navigate to Lexer Activate.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE
- Select the appropriate HubSpot account for this activation
- Add your Segment
- Select either create new audience, or update an existing audience in HubSpot
- Check the appropriate list action – in most cases, you’ll just want to maintain your list
- Select which properties you’d like to update, if you don’t want to update any, leave this set to Don’t send
- Check the Terms and Conditions box, and click SEND AUDIENCE
Set and forget - auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your lists within HubSpot. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove tags within lists in HubSpot, as customers enter and leave your Segment. This is best suited for Segments that receive regular emails outside of your standard marketing materials, such as high value customers.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in HubSpot. The list won’t be fully updated until after you receive a confirmation email from Lexer, advising the activation has completed.