- Getting Started
- Recent Updates
- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce MC
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
What to do if you have an emergency, and need to contact the Lexer team
An emergency means one of the following:
- Service Outage: The Lexer service has been completely inaccessible for a period of at least 5 minutes
- Data Breach: You are aware of, or have a reasonable suspicion that there has been, a data breach
- Check: status.lexer.io for updates. If the matter has been reported at status.lexer.io then rest assured the team are working to resolve the problem, and no further action is required on your part.
- Data Breach: If the emergency is connected with a data breach, email email@example.com immediately with the subject line "POSSIBLE DATA BREACH".
- Service Outage: If the emergency is connected with a service outage, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with the subject line "POSSIBLE SERVICE OUTAGE", or reach out on the chat below.
- Contact: your nominated Success Manager by phone.