- Getting Started
- Recent Updates
- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce MC
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
Connect your Vision6 account with Lexer
Connect your Vision6 account with Lexer and create detailed Segments of your customers within Vision6 for campaign activation. Then ingest this email and SMS data to further enrich your customer profiles.
Benefits of a Vision6 integration
- Enrich customer profiles, and send Segments for personalization
- Understand your customers’ email and SMS campaign behaviour
How do I integrate my account?
Before you integrate your Vision6 account, you’ll need to create a new API key within Vision6, and ensure this is given STANDARD ACCESS. For more information see Vision6’s documentation here.
- Select the Vision6 tile
- Click Integrate Vision6
- Enter your Vision6 account name
- Enter your Vision6 API endpoint and API key
- Click Save Integration
This integration works by providing Lexer with your API endpoint and key, these permit Lexer to extract your campaign engagement data, as well as create and update contact records within Vision6.
What is a Vision6 activation?
Vision6 is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your Vision6 account to Lexer, you’re given the power to create detailed Segments of customers, use them to update existing lists in Vision6, and enrich your customer profiles.
How do I activate to Vision6?
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Vision6 account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Vision6 (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment
Each field you create on the form will become a property that you can update with an attribute from Lexer. For example, if you create a form that asks for First name, Last name, and Gender, these are the only three values that Lexer will be able to send to Vision6 for each customer.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE
- Select the appropriate Vision6 account for your this activation
- Add your Segment
- Update the audience name (if necessary)
- Check the appropriate audience action. In most cases, you’ll want to maintain your audience
- Choose the fields you’d like to update in your Vision6 list (note that any fields in the audience that aren’t included here will simply be discarded)
- Select Append audience name to activated Profiles track the Profiles in this activation
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience
Set and forget – auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Vision6. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience, as customers enter and leave your Segment.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Vision6. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent – the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.