- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Salesforce MC
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
- Retention Science (ReSci)
Connect your LiveRamp account
When you connect your LiveRamp account, you are connecting to an SFTP hosted by LiveRamp. This allows you to send customer data to LiveRamp, to match and build segments for retargeting across the LiveRamp network.
You will need to contact LiveRamp first to setup your SFTP, they will provide you with a username, password and user. You can refer to LiveRamp's documentation here, under Upload a File via LiveRamp's SFTP.
Once you've connected your account contact Lexer Support to configure your Activation.
Benefits of a LiveRamp integration
- Create retargeting segments using your customer data
- Suppress recently converted customers from retargeting campaigns
How do I integrate my account?
- Select the LiveRamp tile
- Click Integrate LiveRamp account
- Enter your LiveRamp username, this should be the email address you login to LiveRamp with
- Enter your provided User, this will look something like `lexer-au`
- Enter your SFTP password
- Click Save Integration