- Customer Data Platform
- Data Partners & Sources
- Introduction to Integrate
- Secure File Upload
- SFTP configuration
- Troubleshooting Secure File Upload
- Troubleshooting Integrate
- Email account
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Page
- Google Ads
- Google Merchant RSS
- Instagram Business Account
- Campaign Monitor
- Big Commerce
- Khoros Community
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Troubleshooting Secure File Upload
This page is dedicated to helping you troubleshoot any errors you experience with a Secure File Upload through Integrate. If your problems are not specific to the Integrate product, be sure to read over the fundamental troubleshooting checklist.
While this error suggests the file has faile to uploaded, this may apply to just some, or all of the file. This is generally due to incorrect formatting. Lexer will automatically accept files that are in UTF-8 format, and will clean out rows that are not. So any non-alphanumberic characters contained in the file will be skipped. Read more about the data we accept here.
Upload of file filename.csv was successful, but error occurred while setting the permissions and/or timestamp
To stop WinSCP from issuing an unsupported timestamp command, follow these steps:
- Open WinSCP and go to Options > Preferences
- Next to Other general options click on Prefernces
- Hit Transfer, then Edit
- Under Common Options uncheck Preserve timestamp
- Click Ok, and Ok again
If you have reviewed the details above and you are still having trouble please get in touch:
- Lexer Support live chat in the Lexer platform.
- Email Lexer Support.