- Marketing with Lexer
- Send a list to Instagram
- Send a list to Braze
- Send a list to Campaign Monitor
- Send a list to Criteo
- Send a list to Emarsys
- Send a list to Facebook
- Send a list to Google
- Compare creatives using an A/B split
- Send a list to Listrak
- Send a list to MailChimp
- Send a list to Twitter
- Send a list to Vero
- Send a list to Vision6
- Send your data to Lexer
- Use control groups to measure your campaign
- Lexer Identify
- Lexer Outbox
- Introduction to Activate
- Troubleshooting Activate
- Auto-updating audiences
- Measurement Attributes
- A guide to Vero activations
- A guide to MailChimp activations
- A guide to Emarsys activations
- A guide to Criteo activations
- A guide to Campaign Monitor activations
- A guide to Braze activations
- A guide to Audience Splits
- Lexer Curate
Send an email list to Emarsys
This article will guide you in sending Identities from Lexer to Emarsys, to update existing lists within Emarsys.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Emarsys account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Emarsys (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Tribe/s in Lexer Identify
Sending your Tribe to Emarsys
When you’re ready to send your Tribe to Emarsys, navigate to Lexer Activate.
Set and forget - auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Emarsys. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience, as customers enter and leave your Tribe.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Emarsys. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
Create your Emarsys Campaign
Check out Emarsys’ guide to creating, testing, scheduling, and launching your email campaigns here.
To find out more about what you can do as a marketing manager with Lexer, check out our Manager’s guide to marketing article.
Emarsys also have a great guide on building the foundation for email success.