- Marketing with Lexer
- Send a list to Instagram
- Send a list to Braze
- Send a list to Campaign Monitor
- Send a list to Criteo
- Send a list to Emarsys
- Send a list to Facebook
- Send a list to Google
- Compare creatives using an A/B split
- Send a list to Listrak
- Send a list to MailChimp
- Send a list to Twitter
- Send a list to Vero
- Send a list to Vision6
- Send your data to Lexer
- Use control groups to measure your campaign
- Lexer Identify
- Lexer Outbox
- Introduction to Activate
- Troubleshooting Activate
- Auto-updating audiences
- Measurement Attributes
- A guide to Vero activations
- A guide to MailChimp activations
- A guide to Emarsys activations
- A guide to Criteo activations
- A guide to Campaign Monitor activations
- A guide to Braze activations
- A guide to Audience Splits
- Lexer Curate
Send an email list to Listrak
In this article, we’ll guide you through sending an audience from Lexer to Listrak, to update lists within Listrak.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Listrak account with Lexer.
- Created an activation to Vero (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Tribe/s in Lexer Identify.
What is a Listrak activation?
Listrak is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your Listrak account to Lexer, you’re given the power to create detailed segments of customers, use them to create and update existing lists in Listrak, and enrich your customer profiles.
How do I activate to Listrak?
Set and forget - auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Listrak. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience as they enter and leave your Tribe.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Listrak. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
To find out more about what you can do as a marketing manager with Lexer, check out our manager’s guide to marketing article. Or if you’re looking for some inspiration, check out some of our customer stories here.