- Marketing with Lexer
- Send a list to Klaviyo
- Send a list to Braze
- Send a list to Campaign Monitor
- Send a list to Criteo
- Send a list to Emarsys
- Send a list to Facebook
- Send a list to Google
- Send a list to Hubspot
- Send a list to Instagram
- Compare creatives using an A/B split
- Send a list to Listrak
- Send a list to MailChimp
- Send a list to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Send a list to Twitter
- Send a list to Vision6
- Send your data to Lexer
- Send data to Vero
- Use control groups to measure your campaign
- Lexer Identify
- Lexer Outbox
- Introduction to Activate
- Troubleshooting Activate
- CSV Export
- Auto-updating audiences
- Measurement Attributes
- A guide to Vero activations
- A guide to MailChimp activations
- A guide to Emarsys activations
- A guide to Criteo activations
- A guide to Campaign Monitor activations
- A guide to Braze activations
- A guide to Audience Splits
- Lexer Curate
Tag your customers in Vero
In this article, we’ll guide you in sending Identities from Lexer to Vero, updating existing contacts with properties and tags within Vero for segmentation purposes.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Vero account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Vero (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Tribes in Lexer Identify
Tagging your customers in Vero
The Vero activation supports the enrichment and tagging of your customer data in Vero for segmentation purposes.
Set and forget - auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Vero. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience, as customers enter and leave your Tribe.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Vero. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
To find out more about what you can do as a marketing manager with Lexer, check out our manager’s guide to marketing article. Or if you’re looking for some inspiration, check out some of our customer stories here.