- Marketing with Lexer
- Send a list to Vero
- Activate to Vision6
- Run a campaign on Facebook
- Run a campaign on Google
- Run a campaign on Instagram
- Run a campaign on Twitter
- Send a list to Braze
- Comparing creatives using an AB split
- Send an email list to Criteo
- Send an email list with Emarsys
- Send an email list with MailChimp
- Send an email with Campaign Monitor
- Send your data to Lexer
- Using control groups to measure your campaign
- Lexer Identify
- Lexer Outbox
- Introduction to Activate
- Troubleshooting Activate
- Auto-updating audiences
- Measurement Attributes
- Technical guide to Audience Splits
- A guide to Vero activations
- A guide to MailChimp activations
- A guide to Emarsys activations
- A guide to Criteo activations
- A guide to Campaign Monitor activations
- A guide to Braze activations
- Lexer Curate
Send an email list with Emarsys
This article will guide you in sending Identities from Lexer to Emarsys, to update existing lists within Emarsys.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Emarsys account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Emarsys (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Tribe/s in Lexer Identify
Sending your Tribe to Emarsys
When you’re ready to send your Tribe to Emarsys, navigate to Lexer Activate.
Set and forget - auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Emarsys. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience, as customers enter and leave your Tribe.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Emarsys. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
Create your Emarsys Campaign
Check out Emarsys’ guide to creating, testing, scheduling, and launching your email campaigns here.
To find out more about what you can do as a marketing manager with Lexer, check out our Manager’s guide to marketing article.
Emarsys also have a great guide on building the foundation for email success.