- Marketing with Lexer
- Send a list to Instagram
- Send a list to Braze
- Send a list to Campaign Monitor
- Send a list to Criteo
- Send a list to Emarsys
- Send a list to Facebook
- Send a list to Google
- Compare creatives using an A/B split
- Send a list to Listrak
- Send a list to MailChimp
- Send a list to Twitter
- Send a list to Vero
- Send a list to Vision6
- Send your data to Lexer
- Use control groups to measure your campaign
- Lexer Identify
- Lexer Outbox
- Introduction to Activate
- Troubleshooting Activate
- Auto-updating audiences
- Measurement Attributes
- A guide to Vero activations
- A guide to MailChimp activations
- A guide to Emarsys activations
- A guide to Criteo activations
- A guide to Campaign Monitor activations
- A guide to Braze activations
- A guide to Audience Splits
- Lexer Curate
This page is dedicated to helping you troubleshoot any errors you may be experiencing in the Outbox. If your problems are not specific to the Outbox product, be sure to read over the fundamental troubleshooting checklist.
Troubleshooting for Outbox
Trouble posting content
Image too large
To upload an image for posting with the Outbox, you’ll need to post content fitting the dimensions correct to the channel you’re posting on.
- Twitter limits file sizes at 5mb.
- Facebook limits file sizes at 100mb.
- Instagram forces images to a width of 1080 pixels, or an aspect ratio between 1.91:1 and 4:5, and allows for 3-15 seconds of video.
Allowed file type
Channels set restrictions on the types of files they accept.
- Twitter accepts: GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP, MP4 & MOV (mobile only).
- Facebook accepts a large variety of different formats, read from a detailed list of video types here.
- Instagram recommends: JPEG, PNG, MP4 and H.264 Codec.
If you have reviewed the details above and you are still having trouble please get in touch:
- Lexer Support live chat in the Lexer platform.
- Email Lexer Support.