ActiveCampaign is a cloud software platform for customer experience automation. In this article, we'll walk you through integrating your ActiveCampaign account with Lexer, permitting Lexer to import your contacts from ActiveCampaign as enriched profiles as well as create and update contact email lists.
Integrating your ActiveCampaign account with Lexer provides a number of benefits, such as:
- Importing your contacts as enriched profiles.
- Sending customer email lists for marketing campaigns.
Here's a summary of how ActiveCampaign integrates with Lexer:
✅ Data in: enriched customer profiles
✅ Full release
Lexer product compatibility
You will need to get your API URL and Key from your ActiveCampaign account. These are found under Settings > Developer. This guide from ActiveCampaign will help you.
- Select the ActiveCampaign tile.
- Click Integrate ActiveCampaign.
- Enter the name of your ActiveCampaign account.
- Paste in your Authentication URL.
- Paste in your API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
Your two accounts are now connected.
The final step
Once you've added your ActiveCampaign account credentials to the ActiveCampaign tile in the Hub, please contact your Success Manager, or Lexer Support ([email protected]) to complete your ActiveCampaign set up and configuration.
In ActiveCampaign, you only need to:
- Create the Lists/Segments of customers.
When you're ready to send a Segment to ActiveCampaign navigate to Engage > Activate.
- Click NEW ACTIVATION.
- Pick your ActiveCampaign configuration.
- Pick your Segment.
- Set your Activation Tag.
- The Activation name will just be the date of activation + name of segment.
- Check ONGOING ACTIVATION if you want to maintain this Group in ActiveCampaign.
- Check the options, and click RUN ACTIVATION.
Congratulations, your ActiveCampaign account should now be integrated and activated in Lexer. We've gone through what ActiveCampaign is, the type of integration it is, its benefits, and how to integrate and activate it. There's a lot of steps to follow here and if you feel stuck or confused please don't hesitate to reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if you need any help.
Updated 18 days ago