Serve settings provide you with a huge amount of customization options that allow you to tailor a clientelling experience that is specific to your team. It's recommended to collaborate closely with your Sales Associates to identify what's effective and what needs improvement in-store. This should help you adjust your settings to enhance the shopping experience.
Where are the Settings?
You can find Serve settings in the Hub using the following steps:
- Navigate to Manage > Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click on the Serve icon.
There are 5 different sections responsible for different functions in Serve.
- General - Customize the New Profile Form, Historical Event Types, and Store locations. It’s also where you’ll be able to adjust the branding shown on Serve.
- Greeting flow - Configure the questions that are presented when a new customer is checked in.
- Attributes - Determine which attributes are displayed in the customer search results and on the customer profile page.
- Segments - Choose which segments display on your customer profiles.
- Quick links - Update the quick links within Serve for external resources your staff might need to use on a regular basis, for example surveys and product catalogues.
Check out the rest of our Serve content on Learn. There are plenty of articles that you can browse through here. If you are having any trouble with Serve, please reach out to your Success Manager or Lexer Support using the chatbot in the bottom right corner of the page.