When an emergency occurs, follow the steps in the article below.
An emergency means one of the following:
- Service Outage: The Lexer service has been completely inaccessible for a period of at least 5 minutes.
- Data Breach: You are aware of, or have a reasonable suspicion that there has been, a data breach.
- Check: status.lexer.io for updates. If the matter has been reported at status.lexer.io then rest assured the team are working to resolve the problem, and no further action is required on your part.
- Data Breach: If the emergency is connected with a data breach, email [email protected] immediately with the subject line "POSSIBLE DATA BREACH".
- Service Outage: If the emergency is connected with a service outage, email [email protected] immediately with the subject line "POSSIBLE SERVICE OUTAGE", or reach out on the chat below.
- Contact: your nominated Success Manager by phone.
That's the protocol for an emergency. If you have any other questions please reach out to Lexer Support at [email protected]
Updated 9 months ago