What to do if you have an emergency, and need to contact the Lexer team
When an emergency occurs, follow the steps in the article below.
An emergency means one of the following:
- Service Outage: The Lexer service has been completely inaccessible for a period of at least 5 minutes.
- Data Breach: You are aware of, or have a reasonable suspicion that there has been, a data breach.
- Check: status.lexer.io for updates. If the matter has been reported at status.lexer.io then rest assured the team are working to resolve the problem, and no further action is required on your part.
- Data Breach: If the emergency is connected with a data breach, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with the subject line "POSSIBLE DATA BREACH".
- Service Outage: If the emergency is connected with a service outage, email email@example.com immediately with the subject line "POSSIBLE SERVICE OUTAGE", or reach out on the chat below.
- Contact: your nominated Success Manager by phone.
That's the protocol for an emergency. If you have any other questions please reach out to Lexer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 19, 2022