Welcome to Lexer!
A quick overview of Lexer and our platform
Great brands are built on great customer experiences, and Lexer is changing retail by unlocking one of your most vital business assets: customer data.
With our CDXP (short for Customer Data and Experience Platform), Lexer transforms your disconnected data into actionable insights, and provides the workflow tools to automate and optimize customer experiences.
In this article, we’ll explain who we are, what we offer, and introduce you to our core types of customer data and integration tools.
Our aim is to empower your marketing and service teams to understand and engage with your customers, and drive loyalty and great brand experiences.
Who we are
At our core, Lexer is a Customer Data and Experience Platform (CDXP), and we help brands to transform their disconnected data into actionable insights, inspiring and enabling marketers to create the customer experiences that drive sales.
Built for retail from the beginning, Lexer is the leader in helping brands become customer-centric.
What we offer
Lexer combines powerful data enrichment with the most intuitive tools, making understanding and delighting your customers at every interaction a reality today.
- Data: Collect, connect, and enrich customer data (securely).
- Tools: Analytics and workflow tools for insights and segmentation, acquisition and growth, customer service and sales, and measurement and analysis.
- Services: A talented team of retail experts providing strategy and roadmaps, analytics and reporting, project and program management.
Data in Lexer
Lexer is built around two core types of customer data: profiles and conversations.
Customer profiles represent your customers and are made up of Attributes. An Attribute is any fact we know about that customer, such as their name, age, or products purchased. Segment, Compare, and Activate are Lexer tools that predominantly use customer profiles.
Conversations represent any type of message you have sent to, or received, from a customer. Examples of conversations are emails, Facebook messages, and Tweets. Support, Schedule, Activity, Listen, Visualize, and Report are Lexer tools that interact with conversations. Conversations are often associated with a customer profile, allowing your to understand the person you're interacting with.
Our clients most commonly use Lexer to segment and understand their customer profiles, send campaign audiences to marketing platforms, and respond to customer inquiries on social channels. But there’s so much you can do in the Lexer Hub, and here’s just a snapshot:
- Segment and search your customer and prospect data.
- Compare segments to discover insights about your customers in seconds.
- Activate audience segments to social, email, and advertising channels.
- Survey customers to capture first party data with Forms.
- Respond to customers queries via email and social profiles.
- Measure your support team performance in Activity.
- Schedule your organic social content to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Search and analyze public social, news, and blog conversations in Listen.
- Share live screens of your Listen dives in Visualize.
- Create PDF reports of your Listen dives in Report.
Integrations in Lexer
A key benefit of the Lexer CDXP is simplifying connections with the platforms in your digital ecosystem.
Our library of integrations is always growing to ensure we can help you send and receive data when and where you need it. We’ve summarized the most popular integrations below.
MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Iterable, Klaviyo, Emarsys - import email engagement data to enrich customer profiles, and send your segments to these channels for marketing campaigns.
A Customer Data and Experience Platform
At our core, Lexer is a Customer Data and Experience Platform (CDXP), helping you get to know and grow your customers.
Through this quick overview of our platform, you’ve learned about who we are, what we offer, and how we use your data. This just barely scratches the surface though, and by exploring the rest of Learn you’ll discover how much more we have to offer!