Getting started onboarding data
The first step to data onboarding is figuring out what will work best for your business. If you don’t have the capacity to transform your data for use in the Hub, our purpose built integrations are a perfect option. If you do have the capacity to transform your own data for use in the hub, keep reading, you’re in the right place!
When thinking about onboarding data into the Lexer CDXP, you might consider one of the 5 following methods:
- Integrations: Browse our list of leading MarTech and AdTech platforms.
- APIs uploaded using NDJSON: Read our API docs.
- SFTP or S3: Read about our data specifications for simple onboarding.
- CSV Uploads: Upload simple, customer data.
- Custom: Speak with a Solution Architect about possible options.
Which option suits your business?
Where to from here?
All of the options mentioned above are comparative, there is really no “best” option. Finding the best solution for you can be a little daunting, but we are here to help. Once you have an idea of the data onboarding solution you believe will work best for your company, it’s a great idea to discuss this with your Success Manager. Our Success Managers will help make sure the chosen solution is the best fit for your business.