Lightspeed is a retail point-of-sale (POS) platform, offering retail, restaurant, and hospitality services. In this article, we'll walk you through connecting your Lightspeed account with Lexer, allowing you to import your sales and contact data, enriching your customer profiles.
This connection does not support Lightspeed eCommerce, if you require this please contact our Support team ([email protected]).
Integrating your Lightspeed account with Lexer provides a number of benefits, such as:
- Understanding your customers’ transaction behavior.
- Analyzing profiles in the Lexer hub.
- Creating custom segments of profiles.
- Comparing customer segments for insight.
Here's a summary of how Lightspeed Retail POS integrates with Lexer:
What direction does the data flow?
|✅ Data in: Customer and transaction data to create enriched customer profiles.|
⬜️ Data out: N/A — Lexer does not send data back into Lightspeed Retail POS.
Lexer’s integration with this product allows you to pull data into the hub from these sources.
How the system connects with Lexer.
Is this integration live and working?
|✅ Full release|
|Lexer product compatibility|
What Lexer products is the integration compatible with?
You will need to navigate to MANAGE > INTEGRATIONS in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Lightspeed tile.
- Click INTEGRATE LIGHTSPEED RETAIL.
- In the pop-up box, enter your regular Lightspeed username and password.
- Click Sign In.
- It should automatically request that you give read and write access to all records. Simply click Authorize Application.
- Click ADD INTEGRATION to save your integration.
The final step
Once you've added your Lightspeed account credentials to the Lightspeed tile in the Hub, please contact your Success Manager, or Lexer Support ([email protected]) to complete your Lightspeed set up and configuration.
Congratulations your Lightspeed Retail POS account is now fully connected with Lexer! We've gone through what Lightspeed is, the type of integration it is, its benefits, and how to integrate it. There's a lot of steps to follow here and if you feel stuck or confused please don't hesitate to reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if you need any help.
Updated 5 months ago