Listrak is an advertising service that uses cross-channel interactions to drive customer engagement, revenue, and loyalty through email, SMS, behavioural marketing, cross-channel orchestration, predictive analytics, and customer insight.
In this article, we'll show you how you can integrate your Listrak account with Lexer, and connect your cross-channel campaign data to build and activate detailed customer segments.
Integrating your Listrak account with Lexer provides a number of benefits, such as:
- Connecting your Listrak data for enriched identity profiles.
- Creating detailed segments using customer data within Listrak.
What direction does the data flow?
|✅ Data in: Enriched customer profiles in Lexer.|
✅ Data out: Detailed segments that can be pushed to Listrak for activation.
Lexer’s integration with this product allows you to pull data into the hub from these sources.
How the system connects with Lexer.
How Lexer connects with the system.
Is this integration live and working?
|✅ Full release|
|Lexer product compatibility|
What Lexer products is the integration compatible with?
Listrak has three APIs that Lexer can integrate with, and they are email, SMS, and data. Depending on how you use it, Listrak will influence which APIs you should set up. If you’re unsure, there’s no harm in integrating all three.
Each API integration requires that you supply Lexer with a Client ID and Secret, which you can create within Listrak (you can read more about that here).
When adding an integration to Listrak you must whitelist IP addresses. Below is a list of 9 addresses that you will need to whitelist so Lexer can retrieve and send data to your account.
Once you have set up your APIs, you can finish integrating your account with Lexer.
- Select the Listrak tile.
- Click Integrate Listrak.
- Name your integration to reflect the API integration being used, for example Lexer Email API.
- Enter your Listrak Client ID.
- Enter your Listrak Client Secret.
- Click Save Integration.
The final step
Once you've added your Listrak account credentials to the Listrak tile in the Hub, please contact your Success Manager, or Lexer Support ([email protected]) to complete your Listrak set up and configuration.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Successfully integrated your Listrak account with Lexer.
- Created an activation to Listrak (reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if not).
- Built your segment/s in Lexer Segment.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE.
- Select the appropriate Listrak account for this activation.
- Add your segment.
- Update the audience name (if necessary).
- Check the appropriate audience action. In most cases, you’ll want to maintain your audience.
- Select which attributes you’d like to export to Listrak Properties in the list.
- Ensure Append audience name to activated profiles is checked.
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience.
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Listrak. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience as they enter and leave your segment.
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Listrak. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent — the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
Congratulations, your account should now be integrated and activated in Lexer! We've gone through what Listrak is, the type of integration it is, its benefits, and how to integrate and activate it. There's a lot of steps to follow here and if you feel stuck or confused please don't hesitate to reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if you need any help.
Updated 4 months ago