By connecting your Myguestlist (My Guestlist) account with Lexer, you will be able to send customer segments back into Myguestlist for campaign segmentation.
Integrating your MyGuestlist account with Lexer provides a number of benefits, such as
- Sync your customer segments with Myguestlist
- Import your contacts as enriched Profiles
- Select the MyGuestlist tile
- Click Integrate MyGuestlist
- Enter the name of the MyGuestlist account you are integrating
- Enter your account’s CLIENT ID and API KEY (you will need to email MyGuestlist Support ([email protected]) for these details)
- Click Save Integration.
The final step
Once you've added the details of your MyGuestlist account to the MyGuestlist tile in the Hub, please contact your Success Manager, or Lexer Support ([email protected]) to complete your MyGuestlist setup and configuration.
In some cases, setting up a new MyGuestlist integration will require contacting Myguestlist, get in touch with Lexer Support if you’re unable to locate your API Key and Secret.
Myguestlist is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your MyGuestlist account to Lexer you’re able to segment and update existing lists in Myguestlist, and enrich your customer profiles using Lexer Activate.
The activation will append an audience tag to a dedicated field within Myguestlist, often this field will be called LexerSegment. But it can be any multi-select field you have in your MGL account.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your MyGuestlist account with Lexer.
- Created an activation to Myguestlist (reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment.
- Click Activate New Audience
- Select the appropriate Myguestlist account for this Activation
- Add your Segment/s
- Update the audience name and tag as required (the audience tag will become your segment name in MGL)
- Select the list you’d like to update
- Set the appropriate audience action. In most cases, leave it on Maintain list
- Select the field to apply the segment tag to (this should default to LexerSegment)
- Use the drop downs to map Attributes you’d like to enrich in Myguestlist
- Make sure you always map EMAIL to your Email field
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within MyGuestlist. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience as they enter and leave your Segment.
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Myguestlist. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent – the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
To learn more about activating email and SMS campaigns in Myguestlist, see their help documents here.
Updated about 2 months ago