You can connect your Emarsys account with Lexer, this will permit Lexer to import your contacts from Emarsys as enriched Profiles.
Integrating your Emarsys account with Lexer provides a number of benefits, such as:
- Import your contacts as enriched Profiles
- Send email lists for marketing campaigns
Select the Emarsys tile, click Integrate Emarsys, enter your Emarsys login details, and click Save Integration.
The final step
Once you've added your Emarsys account credentials to the Emarsys tile in the Hub, please contact your Success Manager, or Lexer Support ([email protected]) to complete your Emarsys set up and configuration.
The Emarsys activation allows you to securely send your customer data from Lexer to Emarsys, and update or create new contact lists within Emarsys for email campaigns.
The activation permits you to send and update the following fields within a customer profile in Emarsys.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Custom fields - add your own fields for things like urls, dates, or text fields.
We can update the following custom fields within Emarsys.
Short Text Field
Max. 60 characters – alphanumeric
Long Text Field
Max. 255 characters – alphanumeric
Large Text Field
No limit – alphanumeric
Day, month, year. The supported date formats are: YYYY-MM-DD, DD.MM.YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY.
Max. 24 digits — numbers only
For a full view of this table, check out this article from Emarsys.
A dynamic field that contains data unique to individual customers. This could be their first/last name, mobile number, loyalty ID, or loyalty balance to name a few.
A contact list in Emarsys is a collection of customers, and the information you have on them. A customer can belong to many lists, and these will be your primary tool in email segmentation within Emarsys. For example, your “High Value” contact list contains anyone with a spend value over X.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Emarsys account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Emarsys (reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment
When you’re ready to send your Segment to Emarsys, navigate to Lexer Activate.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE to get started
- Select the appropriate Emarsys account for this activation
- Add your Segments
- Update the audience name
- Check the appropriate audience action. In most cases, you’ll want to maintain your audience
- Select to append an attribute that will allow you to query the performance of this activation in Identify
- Agree to terms, and click SEND AUDIENCE
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Emarsys. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience, as customers enter and leave your Segment.
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Emarsys. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
Check out Emarsys’ guide to creating, testing, scheduling, and launching your email campaigns here.
Updated 4 months ago