You can integrate your Klaviyo account with Lexer to connect your email campaign data and send customer segments for maketing activation.
- Understand your customers’ email campaign behavior
- Sync segments between platforms
- Send customer data to update Lists in Klaviyo
First you will need to make a Private API Key in Klaviyo. To do this navigate to Account > Settings > API Keys. From there click Create API Key and follow the prompts. We suggest including Lexer in the naming of your Private API Key for easy reference later.
These official Klaviyo docs here can also help you in making a key.
- Select the Klaviyo tile
- Click Integrate Klaviyo account
- Enter your API’s name - we suggest pasting in the unique name you created in Klaviyo
- Enter your Klaviyo Private API Key
- Hit Save Integration
You can capture and track Klaviyo segment audiences in Lexer by simply adding the Klaviyo segment ID to your Klaviyo tile in Lexer. You'll just need the IDs for each Klaviyo segment. To get these, do the following:
- Login to your Klaviyo account
- Navigate to Lists & Segments in the left-hand side navigation bar
- Click on the segment you want, and then go to SETTINGS
- Directly under the heading List ID & Name you will see your segment ID bolded
- Copy this and then paste it into Lexer
You'll need to navigate to MANAGE > INTEGRATIONS and then find your Klaviyo tile. If your Klaviyo account is already connected, and data is in your CDP, you will have two Klaviyo tiles. You'll want the one that lists the connected accounts as depicted below:
- Click on the Klaviyo tile
- Click on the connected account the segment belongs to
- Paste in your segment ID and click the + button
- Click SAVE INTEGRATION
- If you get an error message, be sure to check your segment ID. The integration will not save if the segment ID does not match or does not belong to the Klaviyo account
Klaviyo is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your Klaviyo account to Lexer, you’re given the power to create detailed segments of customers. Use them to update existing lists in Klaviyo and enrich your customer profiles.
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Klaviyo account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Klaviyo (reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment
Each field you create on the form will become a property that you can update with an attribute from Lexer. For example, if you create a form that asks for First name, Last name, and Gender, these are the only three values that Lexer will be able to send to Klaviyo for each customer.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE
- Select the appropriate Klaviyo account for this activation
- Add your Segment
- Update the audience name (if necessary)
- Check the appropriate audience action. In most cases, you’ll want to maintain your audience
- Select Append audience name to activated profiles to track the Profiles in this activation
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Klaviyo. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience as customers enter and leave your Segment.
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Klaviyo. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.
Updated 12 days ago