- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Pinterest Ads
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
Connect your BigCommerce account
You can connect your Big Commerce account with Lexer, this will permit Lexer to import your contacts from Big Commerce as enriched Profiles as well as create and update contact email lists.
Benefits of a BigCommerce integration
- Import your contacts as enriched Profiles
Connecting your BigCommerce account
Creating BigCommerce API credentials
While creating your API Key you will need to give Lexer a few permissions, known as "scopes". For a full list see here.
We require Read-only access to the following: Customers, Orders, Order Transactions, Products, and Information & Settings.
- Navigate to Advanced Settings > API Accounts > Create API Account.
- Give the account a name (we recommend Lexer or Lexer Integration).
- In the OAuth Scopes section, select the following scopes as a minimum
- Order Transactions
- Information & Settings
- Select Save.
Integrating your BigCommerce account to Lexer
Select the BigCommerce tile, click Integrate BigCommerce, and enter your BigCommerce application details. Then click Save Integration.
This integration works by providing Lexer with your existing API token and secrets, and allowing Lexer to make these imports on your behalf. In some cases, setting up a new Big Commerce integration will require communications with Big Commerce. If this is the case, a Lexer team member will be in contact with you to have this arranged once your details are submitted.