- Getting Started
- Recent Updates
- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce MC
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
Manage user permissions, product access, and team reporting with Groups
We use Groups to manage user permissions in your Lexer account. Groups control the products you can use, your permission to respond or schedule content, and the customer data you have access to. Ensuring that your team are configured in the right Groups is essential for a great experience with Lexer.
Groups are created by Lexer based on your team structure, and are typically created when you first start working with Lexer. Your Success Manager will design your Groups based on your team structure and business requirements. Let's take a closer look at how Groups work in your Lexer Hub.
What do Groups control?
Groups control user access to all functions and features in Lexer, including:
- Access to Products and Features
- Access to Customer Profile and Attribute data in your CDP
- Enforce multi-factor authentication
- Manager permissions for your team
- Permission to manage segments, filters, classifications
- Permission to integrate accounts
- Permission to respond, schedule and approve responses
We're happy to update your Groups if they're not working for you, just reach out to Lexer Support for help!