- Customer Data
- Guide to using Respond
- Inbox Filtering
- Forms for Service
- Workflow States
- Bulk Changes
- Scheduled Replies
- Message Templates
- Finding Conversations
- Customer Profiles
- Grouped Messages
- Automation Rules
- Redact Messages
- Routing Customer Replies
- Chatbot User API
- Troubleshooting Respond
- Interact with Comments/Tweets
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Display & Video 360 (DV360)
- Google Ads
- InMoment (formerly MaritzCX)
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Pinterest Ads
- Retention Science (ReSci)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Snapchat Ads
- Swift Digital
- TikTok Ads
- Twitter Ads
Connect your Klaviyo account with Lexer
You can integrate your Klaviyo account with Lexer to connect your email campaign data, and send customer segments for maketing activation.
Benefits of a Klaviyo integration
- Understand your customers’ email campaign behaviour
- Sync segments between platforms
- Send customer data to update Lists in Klaviyo
How do I integrate my account?
Creating a Private API Key
First you will need to make a Private API Key in Klaviyo. To do this navigate to Account > Settings > API Keys. From there click Create API Key and follow the prompts, we suggest including Lexer in the naming of your Private API Key for easy reference later.
These official Klaviyo docs here can also help you in making a key.
Saving your Private Key in Lexer
- Select the Klaviyo tile
- Click Integrate Klaviyo account
- Enter your API’s name - we suggest pasting in the unique name you created in Klaviyo
- Enter your Klaviyo Private API Key
- Hit Save Integration
Tracking Klaviyo Segments in Lexer
You can capture and track Klaviyo segment audiences in Lexer by simply adding the Klaviyo segment ID to your Klaviyo tile in Lexer. You'll just need the IDs for each Klaviyo segment, to get these do the following;
- Login to your Klaviyo account
- Navigate to Lists & Segments in the left-hand side navigation bar
- Click on the segment you want, and then go to SETTINGS
- Directly under the heading List ID & Name you will see your segment ID bolded
- Copy this, and then paste it into Lexer
Adding your Segment ID in Lexer
You'll need to navigate to MANAGE > INTEGRATIONS and then find your Klaviyo tile. If your Klaviyo account is already connected, and data is in your CDP you will have two Klaviyo tiles. You'll want the one that lists the connected accounts, as depicted below;
- Click on the Klaviyo tile
- Click on the connected account the segment belongs to
- Paste in your segment ID and click the + button
- Click SAVE INTEGRATION
- If you get an error message, be sure to check your segment ID. The integration will not save if the segment ID does not match or does not belong to the Klaviyo account
What is a Klaviyo activation?
Klaviyo is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your Klaviyo account to Lexer, you’re given the power to create detailed segments of customers, use them to update existing lists in Klaviyo, and enrich your customer profiles.
How do I activate to Klaviyo?
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Klaviyo account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Klaviyo (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment
Each field you create on the form will become a property that you can update with an attribute from Lexer. For example, if you create a form that asks for First name, Last name, and Gender, these are the only three values that Lexer will be able to send to Klaviyo for each customer.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE
- Select the appropriate Klaviyo account for this activation
- Add your Segment
- Update the audience name (if necessary)
- Check the appropriate audience action. In most cases, you’ll want to maintain your audience
- Select Append audience name to activated profiles to track the Profiles in this activation
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience
Set and forget – auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Klaviyo. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience, as customers enter and leave your Segment.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Klaviyo. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.