- Customer Data
- Adobe Campaign
- Amazon S3
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Offline Conversions [beta]
- Salesforce MC
- Swift Digital
- Twitter Ads
- Retention Science (ReSci)
Connect your Klaviyo account with Lexer
You can integrate your Klaviyo account with Lexer to connect your email campaign data, and send customer segments for maketing activation.
Benefits of a Klaviyo integration
- Understand your customers’ email campaign behaviour
- Send customer data to update Lists in Klaviyo
How do I integrate my account?
Creating a Private API Key
First you will need to make a Private API Key in Klaviyo. To do this navigate to Account > Settings > API Keys. From there click Create API Key and follow the prompts, we suggest including Lexer in the naming of your Private API Key for easy reference later.
These official Klaviyo docs here can also help you in making a key.
Saving your Private Key in Lexer
- Select the Klaviyo tile
- Click Integrate Klaviyo account
- Enter your API’s name - we suggest pasting in the unique name you created in Klaviyo
- Enter your Klaviyo Private API Key
- Hit Save Integration
What is a Klaviyo activation?
Klaviyo is an email and SMS marketing platform. By connecting your Klaviyo account to Lexer, you’re given the power to create detailed segments of customers, use them to update existing lists in Klaviyo, and enrich your customer profiles.
How do I activate to Klaviyo?
Before you get started, make sure you’ve done the following:
- Integrated your Klaviyo account with Lexer
- Created an activation to Klaviyo (reach out to Lexer Support if not)
- Built your Segment/s in Lexer Segment
Each field you create on the form will become a property that you can update with an attribute from Lexer. For example, if you create a form that asks for First name, Last name, and Gender, these are the only three values that Lexer will be able to send to Klaviyo for each customer.
- Click ACTIVATE NEW AUDIENCE
- Select the appropriate Klaviyo account for this activation
- Add your Segment
- Update the audience name (if necessary)
- Check the appropriate audience action. In most cases, you’ll want to maintain your audience
- Select Append audience name to activated profiles to track the Profiles in this activation
- Agree to terms, and click Send Audience
Set and forget – auto-updating audiences
Lexer Activate permits you to automatically update your audiences within Klaviyo. With this selected, Lexer will add or remove customers from your audience, as customers enter and leave your Segment.
Okay I’ve sent my audience, what next?
The moment your activation has been confirmed as sent in Activate, you’ll see records begin to update in Klaviyo. We’ll send you an email to let you know once an audience has been sent - the time this takes will vary, depending on the size of the audience.