The Yotpo integration is currently in beta - if you are reading this, thank you for taking the time to test it out for us. 😊
As with all beta tests, not everything will be perfect. If you run into any issues, please let your Success team member know!
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform. In this article, we'll walk you through connecting your Yotpo account with Lexer so you can sync your loyalty and reviews data, driving more engagement from your most loyal customers and celebrating your biggest promoters!
Integrating your Yotpo account with Lexer provides a number of benefits because you will be able to:
- create loyalty program status segments in the Hub.
- leverage high value loyalty customer lists for lookalike audiences.
- view a standardized set of loyalty and review attributes from Yotpo.
- view a segment of customers who are X points/spend away from moving up in loyalty status/tier to target with a unique CTA.
- activate a time-based offer to a segment of customers with expiring loyalty status.
- view products purchased by your most loyal customers to understand the products that lead to loyalty.
- segment high-rating reviewers to highlight them as promoters.
- identify low-rating reviewers so you can suppress them from campaigns.
- create a segment of recent purchasers that haven’t submitted a review so you can offer them an incentive to do so.
Here’s a summary of how Yotpo integrates with Lexer.
✅ Data in: Loyalty and review attributes to enrich customer profiles in Lexer.
🚫 Full release
Lexer product compatibility
Lexer’s Yotpo integration allows you to pull data into the hub from two of Yotpo’s products: Loyalty and Reviews. This data is then used to create a number of new attributes that you can use to build your segments with.
The loyalty attributes available to you after you integrate are:
The reviews attributes available to you after you integrate are:
It’s an easy process in the Lexer Hub!
- Navigate to Manage > Integrations in the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down through the integration tiles until you find the Yotpo tile.
Integration tiles are organised in alphabetical order (top to bottom, left to right).
- Click on the Yotpo tile.
- Then click integrate Yotpo. A separate screen will appear asking you for your Yotpo account credentials.
- Add your Yotpo account credentials, and you’re done and ready to activate!
Congratulations, your account should now be integrated and activated in Lexer. We've gone through what Yotpo is, the type of integration it is, its benefits, and how to integrate and activate it. There's a lot of steps to follow here and if you feel stuck or confused please don't hesitate to reach out to Lexer Support ([email protected]) if you need any help.
Updated 18 days ago