When you connect your LiveRamp account, you are connecting to an SFTP hosted by LiveRamp. This allows you to send customer data to LiveRamp, to match and build segments for retargeting across the LiveRamp network.
You will need to contact LiveRamp first to setup your SFTP, they will provide you with a username, password and user. You can refer to LiveRamp's documentation here, under Upload a File via LiveRamp's SFTP.
Once you've connected your account contact Lexer Support ([email protected]) to configure your Activation.
Integrating your LiveRamp account with Lexer provides a number of benefits, such as
- Create retargeting segments using your customer data
- Suppress recently converted customers from retargeting campaigns
- Select the LiveRamp tile
- Click Integrate LiveRamp account
- Enter your LiveRamp username, this should be the email address you login to LiveRamp with
- Enter your provided User, this will look something like
- Enter your SFTP password
- Click Save Integration
The final step
Once you've added the details of your LiveRamp account to the LiveRamp tile in the Hub, please contact your Success Manager, or Lexer Support ([email protected]) to complete your LiveRamp setup and configuration.
Updated 18 days ago