You can connect your Marketplacer account with Lexer, this will permit Lexer to import your contacts, transactions and product inventories from Marketplacer to enrich your Lexer Profiles.
Integrating your Marketplacer account with Lexer provides a number of benefits, such as
- Import your contacts as enriched Profiles
To connect your Marketplacer account with Lexer you must supply an API Token and your /graphql endpoint URL. Follow this guide by Marketplacer if you're unsure, and remember to keep the token visible so you can paste in into Lexer.
Once you have both your Token and URL do the following;
- Navigate to MANAGE > INTEGRATIONS
- Find the MARKETPLACER tile and click on it
- Click INTEGRATE MARKETPLACER
- Name your activation, we suggest naming it after your Marketplacer account
- Enter your TOKEN and URL
- Click SAVE INTEGRATION
You have now successfully connected your Marketplacer ecommerce store with your Lexer hub.
Updated 6 months ago