This integration is in beta
As with all beta tests, not everything will be perfect. If you run into any issues, please submit a support ticket.
Connect your Yotpo account with Lexer
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform. In this article, we'll walk you through connecting your Yotpo account with Lexer so you can sync your loyalty and reviews data, driving more engagement from your most loyal customers, and celebrating your biggest promoters!
Benefits of a Yotpo integration
Integrating your Yotpo account with Lexer provides a number of benefits because you will be able to:
- create loyalty program status segments in the Hub.
- leverage high-value loyalty customer lists for lookalike audiences.
- view a standardized set of loyalty and review attributes from Yotpo.
- view a segment of customers who are X points/spend away from moving up in loyalty status/tier to target with a unique CTA.
- activate a time-based offer to a segment of customers with expiring loyalty status.
- view products purchased by your most loyal customers to understand the products that lead to loyalty.
- segment high-rating reviewers to highlight them as promoters.
- identify low-rating reviewers so you can suppress them from campaigns.
- create a segment of recent purchasers that haven’t submitted a review so you can offer them an incentive to do so.
Integration in a nutshell
Here’s a summary of how Yotpo integrates with Lexer.
What direction does the data flow?
✅ Data in: Loyalty and review data to enrich customer profiles in Lexer.
⬜️ Data out: N/A - Lexer does not push data back out into Yotpo.
Lexer’s integration with this product allows you to pull data into the hub from these sources.
How the system connects with Lexer.
How Lexer connects with the system.
Is this integration live and working?
Lexer product compatibility
What Lexer products is the integration compatible with?
What attributes are created when integrated with Lexer?
Lexer’s Yotpo integration allows you to pull data into the hub from two of Yotpo’s products: Loyalty and Reviews. This data is then used to create a number of new attributes that you can use to build your segments with.
The loyalty attributes available to you after you integrate are:
✅ Loyalty Points
✅ Loyalty Referrals made and clicked
✅ Loyalty Total Points Redeemed
✅ Loyalty Points Balance
✅ Loyalty VIP Tier Name
✅ Loyalty Total Redemptions
✅ Loyalty Points Earned
✅ Loyalty is referred by other customer
The reviews attributes available to you after you integrate are:
✅ Total reviews
✅ Average Product
✅ Rating Average Site
✅ Rating Average Sentiment
✅ Average Rating
✅ Average Sentiment for Site
✅ Top Topics
✅ Review Created at (specific to one review)
✅ Review Published (specific to one review)
How do I integrate my account?
It’s an easy process in the Lexer Hub!
- Navigate to Manage > Integrations in the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down through the integration tiles until you find the Yotpo tile.
- Click on the Yotpo tile.
- Then click integrate Yotpo. A separate screen will appear asking you for your Yotpo account credentials.
- Add your Yotpo account credentials.
Congratulations, your account should now be integrated in Lexer! We've gone through what Yotpo is, the type of integration it is, its benefits, and how to integrate it. There's a lot of steps to follow here and if you feel stuck or confused please don't hesitate to reach out to Lexer Support (email@example.com) if you need any help.